1. Links to other websites
2. Competency to contract
3. Collection of information
Towards the provision of the Services and in cases where a User visits or uses the Velocity Products, Velocity shall collect the following information from a User (“User Information”):
3.1. Information given by the User: The User may be required to give us information (including sensitive personal information) about the User when creating or using an account on a Velocity Product, or when corresponding with Velocity by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include without limitation your name, photograph, postal address, e-mail address and phone number, details of any identification or address proof, financial information, location details or other information required by Velocity to provide the Services and protect against any illegal activities. We may also require additional information about a User in compliance of or as required under Applicable Laws;
3.2. Information collected about a User: With regard to a User’s use of any Velocity Product, Velocity may automatically collect and analyse technical information such as the IP address, login information, browser details, time zone setting, operating system and other similar information; or information about a User’s visit such as URL information, material or information viewed or searched by the User; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page, metadata such as location, date etc., and details of email address or phone number used to contact customer service; and
3.3. Information we receive from other sources: Velocity may receive information about a User its other products and services used by the User or from third parties such as advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers. Velocity may also collect non-personally identifiable information of Users.
4. Usage of User Information
User Information is used by Velocity and its partners and service providers towards various business purposes which, amongst others, includes:
- to facilitate the User’s requests and the Services;
- to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving Services, Velocity Products, their security and service quality;
- to share with a User, updates on changes to Velocity’s services and their terms and conditions and provide details of similar products and services;
- to aid strategic development, data collection and business analytics for Velocity;
- to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
- to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by the User;
- for conducting audits and for record keeping purposes;
- for complying with Applicable Laws including the directions of any Governmental Authorities;
- for selective offers and promotions; and
- for providing a personalized experience and to enhance a User’s experience in relation to the application or the website.
- for contacting you through WhatsApp, SMS, Email, or other means, on the contact number and email ID (made available by you on our Website/App), and offer you information and services for the product you have opted for. You authorize us to contact, call, SMS or email you for the mentioned purpose, irrespective of whether you register with the NDNC registry. Velocity may from time to time send by e-mail or otherwise, information relating to products and services offered by its partners and affiliates, general information related to financial and other services, and products.
5. Storage of User Information
6. Dissemination of User Information
The User acknowledges the User Information and other data may be exported outside of India, processed and stored in a foreign country or countries where it may be accessed by other entities. User Information may also be transferred in accordance with Applicable Laws to Governmental Authorities, to affiliates of Velocity and any potential buyers of the shares or assets of Velocity. Velocity may also distribute User Information (not being in the nature of sensitive personal information) with other third parties, analytics providers and other third parties for provision of services to Velocity and/or the Users by such third parties.
7. Service Providers
Velocity may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used
- We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
8. Information security
Velocity takes various steps and measures to protect the User Information provided by a User from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Do note that while Velocity makes best possible efforts to securely store the User Information and data provided by a User, Velocity does not guarantee that there will be no unintended disclosures of the User Information and data provided by a User on account of a data breach, unauthorized access, security failure etc. Velocity cannot guarantee, give no warranties, and shall not be liable for breach of the security of User Information through the Velocity Products due to malicious attacks, errors, commission or omissions not willfully initiated by Velocity and any transmission is at the risk of the User.
9. Retention of User Information
Velocity may, at its discretion, retain any User Information for as long as a User is active on the Velocity Products, as required under agreements with Velocity or as required under Applicable Laws. Velocity shall not be responsible for any destruction of any User Information after the closure or termination of a User’s account with Velocity.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
11. Contact details